Our Project Manager, Stuart Williams, was featured on the front page (centre) of the West Middlesex Hospital magazine this month.
Stuart is in the final stages of completing our creation of a new Cardiac Catheter Lab for the Hospital. The project includes the creation of a new reception, pre-assessment and theatre areas for the unit.
Well done Stuart!
- Walkie Talkie building sold to Hong Kong company in record £1.28bn deal https://t.co/HFt1Pzg99w via @telebusiness
- 3 Office Design Trends Driven By Millennials via @forbes https://t.co/5fbsLR2ekk
- Thank Crunchie it's Friday . . . and the school holidays mean a quicker commute to work! #winwin
- Slowdown in construction investment as Brexit hampers property market https://t.co/feRGGTBiGZ
- A pub that has seen 9 recessions, 3 Great Depressions and 2 World Wars. The Greyhound in #Bengeo has been a proud M… https://t.co/Ua3CYG018Z