You are here: Home > Sectors - Healthcare
Our Healthcare project experience spans a wide variety of medical environments including surgeries, wards, operating theatres, maternity facilities, A&E departments and mental health accommodations.
Over and above our fabric, mechanical and electrical expertise, our management team is well versed with HTM Guidelines and is able to provide build-ability and expert advice at feasibility and design stages. Our healthcare project teams are trained in working with Vulnerable Adults and Children and in Infection Control and are fully experienced at working in and around occupied healthcare environments.
The extra care we take when working in medical environments includes discussing clinical practices with key staff to ensure that electrical and mechanical isolations do not affect the day to day running of the facilities, maintaining sterile conditions throughout our projects and ensuring that deep cleaning is allowed for in our plans.
Our specialist services encompass Medical Gas installations, the provision of Nurse Call Systems, installation of anti-ligature lighting and replacement of operating theatre ventilation ductwork.
Recent healthcare projects include the refurbishment of a disused surgery to create a modern clinic and treatment rooms, maternity and general ward refurbishments, A&E refurbishments, operating theatre modifications and staff restaurant upgrades.
Provision of ventilation, air conditioning, heating and public health services.
Refurbishment of Dementia Ward
Refurbishment and Expansion of Paediatrics Inpatients Facilities and A&E
Electrical revamp of Dementia Ward
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Project Manager (Electrical)
Project Manager (Mechanical)
Director & Company Secretary
Senior Project Manager
- This morning I’m chairing the @TfL board meeting here at City Hall. You can watch it here ? https://t.co/2RqUXRI7vk
- BBC News - Fire crews tackle White Hart Lane blaze https://t.co/Qgal1PcNEy
- First look: the £1bn regeneration planned for Tottenham High Road https://t.co/DY0td5rmcU
- The worst construction fails ever… from taps with no sink to an escalator with STONE steps https://t.co/l8HSXQuz2n
- Thanks for sharing @estateskings, great refurb of a traditional space into modern, flexible working facilities for… https://t.co/o9SiX9JLmJ