You are here: Home > Sectors - Healthcare
Our Healthcare project experience spans a wide variety of medical environments including surgeries, wards, operating theatres, maternity facilities, A&E departments and mental health accommodations.
Over and above our fabric, mechanical and electrical expertise, our management team is well versed with HTM Guidelines and is able to provide build-ability and expert advice at feasibility and design stages. Our healthcare project teams are trained in working with Vulnerable Adults and Children and in Infection Control and are fully experienced at working in and around occupied healthcare environments.
The extra care we take when working in medical environments includes discussing clinical practices with key staff to ensure that electrical and mechanical isolations do not affect the day to day running of the facilities, maintaining sterile conditions throughout our projects and ensuring that deep cleaning is allowed for in our plans.
Our specialist services encompass Medical Gas installations, the provision of Nurse Call Systems, installation of anti-ligature lighting and replacement of operating theatre ventilation ductwork.
Recent healthcare projects include the refurbishment of a disused surgery to create a modern clinic and treatment rooms, maternity and general ward refurbishments, A&E refurbishments, operating theatre modifications and staff restaurant upgrades.
Refurbishment and Expansion of Paediatrics Inpatients Facilities and A&E
Provision of ventilation, air conditioning, heating and public health services.
Refurbishment of Dementia Ward
Electrical revamp of Dementia Ward
Project Manager (Electrical)
Director & Company Secretary
Senior Project Manager
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Project Manager (Mechanical)
- We carry out refurbishment projects across a diverse range of industries and sectors - never a dull day!… https://t.co/6iJrV4JGYe
- BBC News - Carillion collapse raises job fears https://t.co/SYUhHoUYsx
- More than half of women in construction have been harassed, study reveals https://t.co/zaMIAJKV53 via @telebusiness
- From next year Tottenham’s new stadium will, for the first time, host one of three @NFL games. @Raiders vs… https://t.co/pbDX4jwwP2
- Sometimes you need a lift in January- here’s a fabulous one from a recent residential refurbishment in Mayfair… https://t.co/VUxYdfBIJP