Buildability for Santander
In November, we finalised a radical refurbishment of the Shirley branch of Santander.
As part of the wider team, we provided input into the 'buildability' issues surrounding the project, including a redesign of the load bearing characteristics of the building.
For more information and photos, please see our detailed Case Study.
- This morning I’m chairing the @TfL board meeting here at City Hall. You can watch it here ? https://t.co/2RqUXRI7vk
- BBC News - Fire crews tackle White Hart Lane blaze https://t.co/Qgal1PcNEy
- First look: the £1bn regeneration planned for Tottenham High Road https://t.co/DY0td5rmcU
- The worst construction fails ever… from taps with no sink to an escalator with STONE steps https://t.co/l8HSXQuz2n
- Thanks for sharing @estateskings, great refurb of a traditional space into modern, flexible working facilities for… https://t.co/o9SiX9JLmJ