Buildability for Santander
In November, we finalised a radical refurbishment of the Shirley branch of Santander.
As part of the wider team, we provided input into the 'buildability' issues surrounding the project, including a redesign of the load bearing characteristics of the building.
For more information and photos, please see our detailed Case Study.
- Walkie Talkie building sold to Hong Kong company in record £1.28bn deal https://t.co/HFt1Pzg99w via @telebusiness
- 3 Office Design Trends Driven By Millennials via @forbes https://t.co/5fbsLR2ekk
- Thank Crunchie it's Friday . . . and the school holidays mean a quicker commute to work! #winwin
- Slowdown in construction investment as Brexit hampers property market https://t.co/feRGGTBiGZ
- A pub that has seen 9 recessions, 3 Great Depressions and 2 World Wars. The Greyhound in #Bengeo has been a proud M… https://t.co/Ua3CYG018Z