Buildability for Santander
In November, we finalised a radical refurbishment of the Shirley branch of Santander.
As part of the wider team, we provided input into the 'buildability' issues surrounding the project, including a redesign of the load bearing characteristics of the building.
For more information and photos, please see our detailed Case Study.
- Small Talk Saves Lives is asking the public to trust their instincts and look out for fellow passengers who might n… https://t.co/7xeyPwH0fM
- Our latest refurbishment projects for @McMullens1827 are complete & ready to welcome you! #Collaboration #teamwork… https://t.co/0ZwQHgH8qT
- Would you like to see an iconic part of Oxford Street transformed into a pedestrian boulevard? #HaveYourSay on the… https://t.co/523BaUe3TH
- London facing post Brexit construction skills crisis https://t.co/Y21O4Wn3gj
- Past Lord Mayor the Lord Mountevans is speaking to Dutch TV @vpro about the role of the Lord Mayor, and why the Cit… https://t.co/I7YfDLZyJK