You are here: Home > Sectors - Public Sector
The Public Sector is where our company foundations and values originate.
Delivering maintenance services and project works to our Local Authority clients has been SW Bruce’s core activity since Dave Messling joined Stan Bruce in the late 1960s. We consequently have extensive experience of working in many differing Public Sector environments including:
- Social Housing – incorporating Aids and Adaption work
- Public Buildings – Libraries and Council Offices
- Schools and Educational Establishments
- Care Homes and Day Care Centres
Our fully resourced Public Sector team is led by Gary Willmott, who has over 30 years of experience in this sector. Within his department, Gary maintains a team of fully equipped, professional Tradesmen, Project Managers and Site Supervisors. The team also incorporates our specialist installers dedicated to Aids and Adaptions projects which include DDA extensions, level access shower rooms, accessible toilets, mobility ramps and hand railing. Our experienced and dedicated Helpdesk liaises between our Public Sector clients and the team, providing a fast, efficient and flexible service.
Our entire administration team is well versed in working with standard and bespoke Schedules of Rates and, where required, works with our clients’ own asset management software. To provide our reactive maintenance clients with comprehensive management information and reporting, we also harness the latest technologies to communicate and capture order information and job records.
Electrical Installation for this Museum Refurbishment
Electrical Installation to new Clinic
Major Refurbishment of this Historic Grade I Museum
Conversion of retail units into town centre clinic.
Replacement of Heating and Hot Water Boilers
Design, supply and installation of new air conditioning and ventilation
Senior Project Manager
Head of Electrical
Head of Mechanical
Director & Company Secretary
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager (Electrical)
- Our refurbishment of this beautiful Belgravia building exterior has restored it to its former glory #Belgravia… https://t.co/ULB6G21OOA
- Designs for spectacular 'Golf Ball' music venue in London revealed https://t.co/AixEmPuelZ via @TeleProperty
- How gender equality can fix construction sector https://t.co/kNxwyl0Qf5 via @DelanoMagazine
- Tweeters, take note. #safety #fridayfun https://t.co/haQ1eXwk9c
- City bottle refill stations planned in war on plastic straws https://t.co/fTPINlECIs